IAMABILL.COM is the website (the “Site”) and online services of PEACE & JUSTICE MYANMAR- PJM (www.peaceandjusticemm.org). While we provide a platform where you can debate, parliamentary information (MPs and Committees’ data, etc...), discuss and voice your opinions or dissent regarding Hluttaw, and individual Bills and Resolutions, access to api related with bill to law processes and Hluttaw (Parlimentatium) can discover how the public views their policies.
YOU OWN YOUR CONTENT
You are responsible for the comments, links and pictures that you make, and post on the Site. It will be referred to as “User Content”, and you will retain full rights in its ownership.
You grant to IAMABILL.COM a license to use, edit, translate, store, display, distribute, exploit or produce derivative works from your User Content without expecting remuneration.
It will be nice of you to provide us with suggestions on how to make our Site even more impressive, but please understand that they will be royalty-free, and there will be no restrictions on this User Content.
Put simply, don’t expect payment of any sort for User Content.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DEACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT
In case we feel that the User Content generated by you is not in keeping with the Comment Board Guidelines or if you otherwise violate these Terms of Service, your account will be deactivated. In fact, we reserve the right to deactivate your account for any reason or no reason at all.
WE ALSO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DELETE OR MODIFY ANY USER CONTENT
Notwithstanding your ownership of your User Content, IAMABILL (PEACE & JUSTICE MYANMAR-PJM) has the right to delete and/or modify any User Content posted to the Site at any time and without warning, for any reason or no reason.
YOUR CHILDREN HAVE THE RIGHT TO EXPRESS THEIR OPINIONS, BUT ONLY TO PROTEST ISSUES SUCH AS THE INCLUSION OF BROCCOLI ON THEIR DINNER PLATE
Please don’t allow children under 18 to voice their views on Congress through this Site. It is strictly prohibited. Anyone found allowing their ‘adult’ account to be used by an under-18 child will be removed, and members previously removed will not be allowed membership to the Site in the future.
SCOPE OF TERMS SERVICE
These Terms of Service govern your access to and use of the Site, any of the information, text, graphics, videos or other materials created or provided by IAMABILL.ORG. and appearing on the Site (the “Content”), and any services provided through the Site, such as, but not limited to, RSS feeds and HTML “widgets” and code fragments (the “Services”). Your access to and use of the Site, Content, Services and/or User Content are expressly conditioned on your compliance with these Terms of Service. By accessing or using the Site, Content, Services or User Content, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. The Terms of Service also includes the Comment Boards Guidelines.
CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
As the Site evolves and new features become available, we will revise these Terms of Service. IAMABILL.COM reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify these Terms of Service, including any policies referred to in these Terms of Service, at any time upon seven days advance notice. Notice will be given to you by posting the new Terms of Service or other policy on the Site. If any modification is not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease using and/or accessing the Site, Content, Services and User Content. By continuing to use or access any portion of the Site, Content, Services or User Content following the effective date set out in the new Terms of Service or policies as posted on the Site, you accept and agree to be bound by the new Terms of Service or policies.
GUARD YOUR PASSWORD
You are responsible for protecting the password you use to access any secure portions of the Site. You agree not to share your password with anyone else. You agree to take full and sole responsibility for any actions under your password, whether or not you have authorized such actions. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password.
“User Content” includes the video, text and image files which you and/or other users post, upload, link to and/or otherwise submit to the Site or the Services.
You represent and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to post the User Content that you upload to the Site. Further, you grant the licenses contained in these Terms of Service to IAMABILL.ORG and other users of the Site.
We have established guidelines to encourage civility and accuracy of information on the Site, but it is not feasible for us to monitor User Content. You acknowledge that IAMABILL.COM does not have any obligation to monitor User Content, for any purpose and, as a result, is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, appropriateness, legality or applicability of User Content or anything said, depicted or written by users.
IAMABILL.COM does not endorse any User Content or any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed therein and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against IAMABILL.COM with respect to any User Content or any opinions, recommendations or advice found in such User Content.
You agree not to do any of the following while using the Site, Content, Services or User Content:
- Post, publish or transmit any text, graphics, or material that in IAMABILL.COM’s sole discretion: (i) is false or misleading; (ii) is defamatory; (iii) invades another’s privacy; (iv) is obscene, pornographic; (v) promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any individual or group; (vi) infringes another’s rights, including any intellectual property rights; or (vii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Site, IAMABILL.COM’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of IAMABILL.COM’s providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Send unsolicited email, junk mail, “spam,” chain letters, or promotions or advertisements for products or services;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or use the Site, Content, Services or User Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Site;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your alienation with any person or entity; or
- Violate any federal, state, or local law.
PEACE AND JUSTICE MYANMAR-PJM has the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law. PEACE AND JUSTICE MYANMAR-PJM may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these Terms of Service. You acknowledge that IAMABILL.COM has the right to monitor your access to and use of the Site, Content, Services and User Content for the purpose of operating the Site, to ensure your compliance with these Terms of Service, or to comply with applicable law or an order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body.
The Site may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that IAMABILL.COM is not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources (the “Linked Resources”). Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by IAMABILL.COM of such Linked Resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
If you violate any of these Terms of Service, your permission to use and access the Site, Content, Services and User Content will automatically terminate. IAMABILL.COM reserves the right to revoke your access to and use of the Site, Content, Services and User Content at any time, with or without cause. IAMABILL.COM also reserves the right to cease providing or to change the Site, Content, Services or User Content at any time and without notice, in whole or in part.
USE OF SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK
Your access to and use of the Site, Content, Services and User-Generated Content is at your own risk. IAMABILL.COM will have no responsibility for any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the Site, Content, Services or User Content.
THE SITE IS AVAILABLE “AS-IS”
THE SITE, CONTENT, SERVICES AND USER CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, OPENCONGRESS EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
IAMABILL.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE, CONTENT, SERVICES AND USER CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS. PEACE AND JUSTICE MYANMAR MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE, CONTENT OR SERVICES, OR THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE, CONTENT, SERVICES OR USER CONTENT.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM IAMABILL.COM OR THROUGH THE SITE, CONTENT, SERVICES AND/OR USER CONTENT WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold IAMABILL.COM, its ocers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with: (i) your access to or use of the Site, Services, Content and User Content; (ii) your violation of these Terms of Service (which by your use or access becomes a binding agreement); (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any intellectual property right, including but not limited to right of attribution, publicity, confidentiality, property or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that your User Content caused damage to a third party, including, without limitation, claims that your User Content is infringing.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER IAMABILL.COM NOR ANY OTHER AFFILIATED PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITE, CONTENT, SERVICES AND USER CONTENT WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SITE, CONTENT, SERVICES OR USER CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT IAMABILL.COM HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT 4USXUS.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. FURTHER, IAMABILL.COM WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT UPLOADED ONTO, DOWNLOADED FROM, OR LINKED TO THE SITE OR THROUGH THE SERVICES.
YOU AGREE THAT THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF OPENCONGRESS TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, CONTENT, SERVICES OR USER CONTENT IS LIMITED TO ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS. THE LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN IAMABILL.COM AND YOU. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service will remain in full force and effect.
The failure of IAMABILL.COM to enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision.
CONTROLLING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms of Service and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of The Republic of the Union of Myanmar without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
These Terms of Service are the entire and exclusive agreement between IAMABILL.COM and you regarding the Site, Content, Services and User Content and these Terms of Service supersede and replace any prior agreements between IAMABILL.COM and you regarding the Site, Content, Services and User Content. Last updated January 1, 2019. If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, please contact IAMABILL.COM at [email protected].
Thank you for accessing IAMABILL.COM (the “Site”). This policy will help you understand what information we collect, how we use it, and what choices you have.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
We collect information in a few different ways:
- WHEN YOU GIVE IT TO US OR GIVE US PERMISSION TO OBTAIN IT
- When you sign up for or use our products, you voluntarily give us certain information. This can include your name, email address you used to sign up, as well as any comments, links and pictures that you make or post (“User Content”) and any other information you provide us. If you’re accessing the Site on your mobile device, you can also choose to provide us with location data.
- You also may give us permission to access your information in other services. For example, you may link your Facebook or Twitter account to the Site, which allows us to obtain information from those accounts (like your friends or contacts). The information we get from those services often depends on your settings or their privacy policies, so be sure to check what those are.
- WE ALSO GET TECHNICAL INFORMATION WHEN YOU USE OUR PRODUCTS
- These days, whenever you use a website, mobile application, or other internet service, there’s certain information that almost always gets created and recorded automatically. The same is true when you use our products. Here are some of the types of information we collect:
- Log data. When you use the Site, our servers automatically record information (“log data”), including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or your mobile app sends when you’re using it. This log data may include your Internet Protocol address, the address of the web pages you visited, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, how you used the Site, and cookie data.
- Device information. In addition to log data, we may also collect information about the device you’re using to access the Site, including what type of device it is, what operating system you’re using, device settings, unique device identifiers, and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you’re using a Mac or a PC, or an iPhone or an Android phone. To learn more about what information your device makes available to us, please also check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider.
- OUR PARTNERS AND ADVERTISERS MAY SHARE INFORMATION WITH US
- Sometimes our partners may let us collect information when you use their services, or may share with us the information they collect. For example:
- Some websites or apps may incorporate links to our Site. If so, we may collect log information (described above) from those sites or apps.
- Online advertisers typically share information with the websites or apps where they run ads to measure and/or improve those ads. We also receive this information, which may include information like whether clicks on ads led to purchases or a list of criteria to use in targeting ads.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We use the information we collect to provide our products to you and make them better, develop new products, and protect the Site and our users. For example, we may log how often people use two different versions of a product, which can help us understand which version is better.
We also use the information we collect to offer you customized content, including:
- Suggesting User Content you might like.
- Showing you ads you might be interested in.
We also use the information we collect to:
- Send you updates (such as when certain activity, like comments or a relevant vote being taken, occur on the Site), newsletters, marketing materials and other information that may be of interest to you. For example, depending on your email notification settings, we may send you weekly updates that include User Content you may like. You can decide to stop getting these updates by updating your account settings (or through other settings we may provide).
- Help your friends and contacts find you on the Site. For example, if you sign up using a Facebook account, we may help your Facebook friends find your account on the Site when they first register with the Site. Or, we may allow people to search for your account on the Site using your email address.
- Respond to your questions or comments.
The information we collect may be “personally identifiable” (meaning it can be used to specifically identify you as a unique person) or “non-personally identifiable” (meaning it can’t be used to specifically identify you). We use both types of information, and combinations of both types, as described above. We may use or store information wherever PEACE AND JUSTICE MYANMAR-PJM (the “Organization”) does business, including countries outside your own.
Information submitted on behalf of candidates,public ocials, governments, interest groups, and other organizations may be shared on the Site, publications, and other Organization properties to educate the public, enliven public debate or otherwise meet the goals of the Organization.
We conduct research on our users' demographics, interests, and behavior based upon the information you provide us when you register, post User Content, or participate in contests or promotions, or based upon information we receive from other sources. This research is usually compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis, but may also be combined with personal information to help us improve your experience. We may also notify you of products, services, or areas of our site that we think may interest you based on the information we've received.
[We distinguish between the data that we collect on your search activities on the Site and your posting of User Content. Although we may analyze data regarding your search and other activities on the Site, we will not disclose information that is personally identifiable that results from such activities to third parties. However, with respect to User Content that you have created or posted on the Site, we will treat this as public information and may make it available to search engines, third-party researchers or others.]
WHAT CHOICE DO YOU HAVE ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION?
Our goal is to give you simple and meaningful choices over your information. If you register for an account with the Site, many of the choices you have on the Site are built directly into the product or your account settings. For example, you can:
- Access and change information in your profile at any time, choose whether your profile is available to search engines, or choose whether others can find your account with us using your email address.
- Link or unlink your account with us from an account on another service (e.g., Facebook or Twitter). For some services (like Facebook), you can also choose whether or not to publish your activity on the Site to that service.
- Create or be added to a secret board. Secret boards are visible to you and other participants in the board, and any participant may choose to make the contents of the board available to anyone else. For example, another participant may invite someone else to the board, make the board available to an app they use to view the User Content, or even just take an image from the board and email it to their friends.
- Choose whether your account with us will be customized for you using information from websites or apps other than the Site. If you have an account with us and want to control how your data from other services is used to tailor your experience on the Site, you can visit your account settings and update your preferences.
- Also, we support the Do Not Track browser setting.
- Close your account at any time. When you close your account, (we’ll deactivate it and remove your User Content from the Site or your comments may remain on the Site as part of the ongoing conversations there). We may also retain archived copies of your information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes (including to help address fraud and spam).
You may have choices available to you through the device or software you use to access the Site. For example:
- The browser you use may provide you with the ability to control cookies or other types of local data storage.
- Your mobile device may provide you with choices around how and whether location or other data is shared with us.
To learn more about these choices, please see the information provided by the device or software provider.
HOW AND WHEN DO WE SHARE INFORMATION?
IAMABILL.COM is a tool people use to tracking legislative developments, voicing opinions and finding others to engage with about public policy issues. When you post comments or other Bill Content, anyone can view them. You may also provide us with profile information that anyone can view. The other limited instances where we may share your
personal information include:
- When we have your consent. This includes sharing information with other services (like Facebook or Twitter) when you’ve chosen to link to your account with us to those services or publish your activity on the Site to them. For example, you can choose to publish your User Content to Facebook or Twitter.
- Online advertisers typically use third party companies to audit the delivery and performance of their ads on websites and apps. We also allow these companies to collect this information on the Site.
- If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety, rights, or property of the public, any person, or the Company; or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- We may engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or similar transaction or proceeding that involves the transfer of the information described in this Policy.
We may also share aggregated or non-personally identifiable information with our partners, advertisers, or others. For example, we may tell an advertiser on the Site how many people commented on their advertisement, or the percentage of people who click on an advertisement after viewing it.
WHAT ELSE SHOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY?
When you post information on the Comments Board or other discussion boards, chat rooms, and in such features as your profile, that information is visible to the public. Please remember that whenever you disclose personal information publicly that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online where people can see it, people will know that information and you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. If you do not want strangers to have your email address, you should not post your email address on a discussion board.
Also please be aware that when you post messages on the Comments Board, people can respond to your posts through our "Reply to Author" email function. Of course, they still will not know your email address (unless you send email to them).
This Privacy Statement applies to the operations of PEACE AND JUSTICE MYANMAR, which serves users in the THE REPUBLIC OF THE UNION OF MYANMAR, and by using the sites and providing us with personal data you are consenting to our processing data in the MYANMAR and under its laws. Data handling practices and rules may differ from country to country.
While we do our best to protect your personal information, PEACE AND JUSTICE MYANMAR-PJM cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
HOW DO WE RESPECT CHILDREN'S PRIVACY?
The Site and our Services are not directed at children under the age of 18. We operate the Site in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act and will not knowingly collect or use personally identifiable information from anyone under 18.
HOW DO WE MAKE CHANGES TO THIS POLICY?
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to use the Site after those changes are in eect, you agree to the revised policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide more prominent notice or get your consent as required by law.
Comment Term of Service
While your comments, suggestions and posts on this website – IAMABILL.COM (the “Site”) – are welcome, we expect you to present them in a civilized manner, maintaining a polite tone and using the following guidelines to ensure that your account won’t be suspended. We want to provide a safe environment where you can voice your opinions on important topics. However, this requires your adherence to our rules. Your comments must be associated to what this Site is all about – track, vote and decide on the bills and resolutions.
- Please do not share other people’s personal, private information without taking their prior permission. We are sure you know that this would be illegal, but in case it slipped your mind for whatever reason, such actions on your part would result in your prosecution by the laws that govern this country. Just saying.
- Despite the fact that some people might tempt you to use profanities and abusive language on the Site, please don’t give in to their demands. Be the master of your destiny (and your tongue). Should you feel the need to express yourself, try saying Richard Cranium versus the other phrase. If any comments are found to be insulting fellow commenters, or us, they will be removed. Upon persistent use of this tone, you will wake up one day and find that your account has been suspended.
- Here’s another reason you may find that your account has been suspended. We abhor violence in all its shapes and forms and we hope that you feel the same. Supporting even the remotest idea of this notion through your comments will not be tolerated and we will not be sorry to see you go. Politics is already a full contact sport, so let’s not raise the bar.
- Yet another reason why your account may be suspended. We created this site because we firmly believe in the motto of ‘For us, by us.’ Please don’t indulge in a discussion with the sole purpose of insulting other commenters or say things that are against who they are as individuals. Remember what Aristotle said, “It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.”
- Check yourself before you wreck yourself. Acid words and phrases that reek of racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic or anti-Semitic references in your comments, will be removed immediately, and (you get the idea) your account will be suspended with immediate ect.
- Guidelines for a Site comment section are extremely hard to define. There will always be someone who will do something that we will deem rude, mean, disruptive or outrageous – without it having found space on this “terms for comments” board. We will decide what we find objectionable as and when we find it on the Site. And, for those of you thinking of innovative ideas to be offensive, remember that if the Men in Black come looking for you, you won’t remember what you said after the Neuralyzer, but we will.
Now that we have got that out of the way, we are sure that, sometimes, things genuinely go wrong – a technical glitch, for example that results in your comment account being frozen. Please send an email to ask us why your comment was deleted or your account suspended, and we will review your case, and respond as soon as possible.